Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dawning

Well, for some reason it dawned on me, just now, as I'm sitting here reading a book on my iPad, squirming a little, adjusting to the fit of the CB, that wait, if we're testing this out tonight, how am I supposed to, you know, with Emily.

I guess I just kind of assumed that since she was leaving town tomorrow that we'd have kind of an intimate evening tonight.

I asked her, kind of....

"Um, do I have to leave this on all night?"

"Yea, we have to see if it fits okay, why?"

"I just was thinking that we'd...you know."

"Oh, yea. Well, you can go down on me, but I really am not in the mood for anything more, I'm too excited about the weekend."

Yea, too excited about Evan.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sara,

    You asked for this. Should have never bought that dress.

    Lee Anne Montgomery

    ReplyDelete