Monday, October 25, 2010

Working At Home

I'm working at home today. Ahhhh, that means I get to work as Sara!!!

Yea!!!!

And, I may as well show you what Sara wore today:

First, the Allure garter belt and Coquette sheer bullet bra:


Rago 919 panties (good, um, control for that flat look):



And Cervin 15 denier stockings:


Now, I get to wear the lingerie quite often, even when working as a "boy." But today, I'm a professional woman, so, skirt and blouse :)

I have this Elie Tahari black pencil skirt:


And a cran/red silk blouse:


And heels, of course, how could a girl not wear heels?


There, that's me for the day...time to do some work :)

2 comments:

  1. It's always a little sad in the morning when I slip into pretty little panties and pantyhose or stockings and then have to cover them up with boring menclothes.

    I've always enjoyed women's office clothes. My personal favorite is menswear with a feminine flair. A white button-up shirt with a pencil skirt. Wool trousers with stilettos. Argyle, pinstripes, houndstooth with lace, silk, stockings, sparkling jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% with Elise......... I hate covering up.....
    Sara....you must look and feel sooooo lovely.
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete