Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dallas-click

It was sitting on my night stand when we got home from dinner last night. An unspoken calling, now an obsession, an need, a desire, feared, hated, wanted.

When, I asked her.

Now.

I thought we'd have one more time.

Now, she answered.

But three weeks.

Now, Sara, now.

It was quick, so quick.

Before I could think or push or beg.

So quickly.

Snuggled and held and the sound.

Click.

Trapped and locked and helpless.

Surrendered.

Hers.

Always hers.

Three weeks.

For three weeks.

Forever.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh... that was quick. And merciless!
    Good luck... oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three weeks will run fast, you'll see!
    Perhaps even too fast ;o)
    Good luck !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing. Hang on... the three weeks will be over soon enough. Though, I am curious what kind of captions, pics and posts your mind will decide to share with us as each unsatisfied day mounts. :D

    ReplyDelete