Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dallas-Flower


Tomorrow night is going to be her last night in Dallas, she gets home Saturday. Her roommate is flying out Friday, so she had the place to herself Friday night.

She said there was a single rose outside her unit's door on Friday morning, a single yellow rose, with a note.

"I'd like to come over tomorrow. Todd."

She sent him a text right away. "Of course."

"I don't know, so don't ask," she told me. "I really don't know."

"Emily, you..."

"I know, I have your permission. But that doesn't mean I want to."

I'm going to be swollen from now until late Friday night or early Saturday morning.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sara,

    Whatare your plans tonight? It might be a good idea to try to go out with friends or to distract yourself in some other way, rather than sitting at home watching the clock tick round .

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont you even think in fucking a guy for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. En Anglais, s'il vous plaits....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your permission is meaningless. You are not a man. You are a pretty little bird in a guilded cage. At best, you can look out the window and watch her fuck Todd...

    You know she's fucking him right now, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sent him a text right away. "Of course."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara,

    I hope you and Emily have a really wonderful weekend together. Let us know all the juicy gossip once you have had a chance to spend some quality time together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe if she gets home fast enough....she may have some of Todd left inside her from the many times he's fucking her for you to taste......

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Sara...you prissy sissie........
    HOW DID Todd taste....... ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it bad that my reaction is, "Oh look, a BOW!" :)

    ReplyDelete