Friday, July 22, 2011

My New Short Story - He's The Bride

My new book is finally ready on Amazon!!!!

Here's the cover:


And here's the book: He's The Bride

I'd love for you to read it, and if you like it, leave it a review.

Love you all,

Sara

[Update: Remember, you do not NEED an actual Amazon Kindle to read the story. You have to buy the Kindle edition from Amazon, but that can be read on either a Mac or PC using Amazon's free Kindle app, as well as most smartphones, e.g., iPhone, Android, Blackberry.]

[Update 2: In the comments, Soft wonders what versions of the Mac OS the Amazon Kindle app works for. According to the Mac App Store, the Kindle app (free) works on Mac OS X 10.5 or later. OS X 10.5, also known as Leopard, was released in October, 2007, and is two major OS upgrades ago (it was followed by Snow Leopard and now Lion). Leopard requires an Intel, PowerPC G5 or G4 Mac, 512 MB of RAM and 9GB of disk space. My old Mac Mini (bought in early 2004 and still going for a few tasks) runs Leopard.

So, the Kindle App from the Mac App store (FREE), should run on just about any Mac that could possibly still be in use. If anyone has any thoughts to the contrary, please let me know. I appreciate not everyone has a Mac or PC with the absolute latest OS, but the Kindle is available for just about any computer, not just modern, expensive Macs and PCs.

Soft...if you have any questions, please feel free to email me :)\]

7 comments:

  1. Sara, loved the story. My only recommendation, and it's probably just my kink, would've been a lot more detail about Angela becoming the bride. Details about her wedding gown, veil, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As good as the others. Even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, your writing is so beautiful. I have no trouble imagining myself in the main characters role...dreaming, living Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, I don't have a Kindle. How can I get the story as just text? Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. sadly, last time i checked the 'free' kindle app for Mac only worked with the latest Mac OS. So someone with no kindle (pricey) or smartphone (pricey) and an older Mac OS would need to spring for the not inconsiderable cost of an OS upgrade, which are sometimes technically dicey on older Macs.

    hopefully you can find an avenue for your 'for pay' writings that don't involve an expensive set up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the response, Sara

    gosh, i feel so old fashioned

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked it just like I've liked all of your books because in every one of them the wife and husband love each other very much. I recently read one by another author and, without naming names, I was struck by the cruel and totally selfish behavior of the wife towards her husband. It made me appreciate your books all the more.

    ReplyDelete