Monday, September 26, 2011

Wedding Band


Picked a wedding band for me this weekend. And yes, to those of you who notice these kinds of things, it is a woman's band. She broached the topic when I found NOTHING I liked on the other side of the aisle (as it were).

"Why don't we look at the women's bands," she said.

"But I thought we already decided on yours," I responded.

She turned to me, looked me lovingly in the eyes. "Not for me, darling, for you."

"But...but..."

"Did you honestly think it could be any other way?"

Of course, of course, of course.

Within an hour I'd fallen in love with a platinum/diamond band. And she bought it!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! So fitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are incredibly lucky to have such a supportive and participating lady...

    So jealous.

    ReplyDelete