Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Sissy Pilot Update



Update on The Sissy Pilot, my new book. It is written (first and second and third drafts) and my editor (the amazing, Vickie Tern), has the last three chapters to edit. It will be published soon! I'm so fucking excited, this is my first full length book in awhile (it is about 130,000 words).

It will be published and on sale at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Lulu, and if I ever can manage to get a book in the iBookstore, there, too.

Pricing to be determined (probably $4.99).





9 comments:

  1. Thank you Saragirl. I have never read sissy cuckold stories like yours before. I will check Amazon every week until I can buy this one.
    sexandgloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I like what sexy outfit. this very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! I can't wait to read it. any further development on sharing details about your wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! Vicky Tern is editing your story!?! Thats SOOO COOL! congrats.. cant wait for it to be published!
    **kisses!**

    ReplyDelete
  5. day 1 buy for me! can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to this! I absolutely love your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...the book is already out on Lulu! Already downloaded, and started reading. Thanks!

    Any chance that Room & Board, The Exam, He's the Bride, or 3 Weeks in Dallas will come out on Lulu? I have them for the Kindle, but I'm thinking of getting away from Amazon.

    ReplyDelete