Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect



What kind of practice? Practicing making a woman cum without having her remove her panties. Something I've been practicing for most of the month. It's a game Emily and I are playing, you see, one where she refuses to remove her panties when we're in bed. "Learn to make me cum through my panties," she told me a few weeks ago, "I mean, why should I bother taking them off." Her way of telling me there was no need, I wasn't going to allowed inside her.

And I haven't been. Though I have gotten good at making her cum.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sara,

    I am not kidding! You and I must be on some kind of telepathic wavelength. Last night, I drafted a post titled, "Practice Makes Perfect." I just got ready to post it, and saw that you just posted a new post titled, "Practice Makes Perfect." I went ahead and posted mine, since I know we each independently arrived at the title, for two different thoughts. But still, it is beginning to freak me out how often we arrive at similar thoughts and expressions of our sissiness. You say all of this is a variation on a theme, and to a certain extent, I agree. But this is just too weird. Meanwhile, did you see my tribute post to you?

    Hugs,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete