Monday, July 9, 2012

Mom's Plan

Timothy, sitting on the couch dressed like a girl, suddenly has second thoughts. "I...I don't know if this is such a good idea, mom."

"Nonsense, sweetie, it's a wonderful idea, you'll do fine, trust me, besides, we agreed, after six months, if you couldn't find a job your way, you'd do it my way."

"Yea, but...couldn't I try a little longer?"

"Six months, you looked for a job as a boy for six months and found nothing. A week as a girl, and you got two offers. No, you're not trying any longer your way."





1 comment:

  1. "Now you will do it my way. I've contacted a Ms Henderson and her associate Lola. They have assured me that you will look, act and think like a woman in a months time." she continued.

    I guess she was right. I am so well rewarded for my femininity now, but that month (which has stretched to years) was so dramatic. They were both much stronger than me, so had no problem forcing me put on or apply things. Even my stockings were easy for them because... honestly, I wanted to wear seamed stockings and a corset so much.

    sexandgloves

    ReplyDelete