Friday, January 18, 2013

Interrogation

The first time she bends a prisoner over, all he does is scream no. Over and over, no, no, no.

After a week, day after day, he wimpers no, but begins to talk, slowly, words come out. Names, places, everything.

After a month, there's nothing left for him to say, no words to be spoken, but he talks just the same. Only now, he no longer says no, he no longer names names. Now, the only thing he does is beg her to continue, beg her to take him, to fuck him, over and over and over.


4 comments:

  1. I'd take that interrogation anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the posts lately babes!
    Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have her job, using men as my personal toys till I break them down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would continue to only say no, just so she would 'coerce' the information out of me for a longer time

    ReplyDelete