Wednesday, March 27, 2013

All as it ever was


When she walked in from the garage, I was sitting on the couch reading a book, or at least looking at the pages, I wasn’t focusing enough to actually comprehend anything. I was dressed up for her, wearing a white long sleeved satin blouse, a black above the knee pencil skirt over sheer black stockings hose, heels, and a very pretty black and nude satin and lace bra, panty, and garter belt set. My hair was done, my nails were done, my makeup was perfect.

“Hello,” she said when she walked in the door.

“Emily,” I said softly, set my book down.

“You look wonderful,” she stared at me.

“So...so do you,” I didn’t get up, I wasn’t ready to, not just yet, I wanted to look at her, appreciate her. She wore a new violet sleeveless fit-and-flare dress with a ruffled neckline, nude hose, platform pumps.

“You like? I thought it might be a bit much to travel in,” she looked down, “but Evan liked it, and I thought you would too.”

I blushed at his name, looked down.

“Don’t I get a kiss hello?”

I stood, carefully walked to her, pictured him, his hands on her, touching her, pictured her in her lingerie, next to him, on top of him, under him. We embraced, kissed deeply, eyes closed, lost. “Emily, I...”

“Shhhhhh,” she said, touched a finger to my lips. “He didn’t do that, love, he didn’t kiss me, not like that, that’s for you, only for you.”

I kissed her deeper, deeper, until we finally had to breath.
“I...I can make dinner, I...”

“Dinner,” she laughed softly, “I think it’s an ‘eat dessert first’ kind of night.”

“Em...”

“I know what you want,” she leaned over to my ear, “I want it to, that’s all I thought about on the plane today, coming home, having you between my legs, licking me, tasting me...tasting him.”

I thought I’d hesitate, pause, but I didn’t. I couldn’t. I wanted it worse than she did, it’s all I ever wanted, to lick her, to taste her, to worship her.

That’s all I can write for now, all I can stand, it’s too intense, too emotional. It’s good, it’s all good. Everything. What she wanted, what she did, what I needed.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sara! I am so thrilled for you. For Emily too. But especially for you. To have tasted her. With him in her. My tummy is aflutter so I can only imagine how you must be feeling. But I still recall my first taste of a man's seed taken from within my wife. I'd had mine before, but another man was different. I hope Emily was able to keep plenty inside of her for you. I hope it was still thick and pungent, laced with Emily's unique feminine taste. Such a wonderful moment for you. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

    Sweet kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice. I hope you will soon be able to take us through this moment in more detail and also what you learned about the weekend. Your emotions, Emily's thoughts and feelings. You write so well in your fiction, but your reality is even more hot to most of us! Take care and get to a great place.

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Did you taste him? What did he taste like?
    These are all my speculations, but I get the feeling that Her encounter with Evan has brought a new level of love and intimacy between you and Emily; a level that’s deeper and more intense but also more sharply defined.
    Deeper, because She loves you even more for allowing her the pleasure of having sex with a real man; a pleasure you can’t give Her.
    More intense, because hopefully She can now share with you the intimate details of their lovemaking, making you even more Her best friend and confidante.
    More sharply defined, because you can never more pretend to be Her Man; but instead you’re free to fully embrace your role as Her sissy husband.
    Evan is the Man in Her life for now, but you are the Love of Her life forever.
    On another note: Have you been allowed release yet? Maybe you’re better suited to share Her account of passionate sex with Evan while you’re still denied and aroused?

    ReplyDelete