Friday, March 22, 2013

Can't Stop Thinking

"I shouldn't be texting you, I know you're trying to work, but I can't stop thinking about it."

"You're a doll, I'm waiting to see someone, it's okay. Can't stop thinking about what? Your chore list?"

"You...him..."

"You're not having second thoughts, are you?"

"NO!"

"Good, cause I can't stop thinking about it either."

What can't I stop thinking about? At this minute, my wife with soft hand wrapped around a man's cock. Actually, make that hands, because I don't think one hand will do it.

So she's leaving behind something like this:


For something like this:




2 comments:

  1. OMG Sara, you are killing me with these two photos. This is really one of those times that pictures are worth ten thousand words.

    Almost all of our kinky desires revolved around her jacking men off like this where I could watch her and even take pictures. I have hundreds of pictures (not hundreds of men) of my Lola giving men handjobs with her oiled palms and curved fingers. Rubbing a man's swollen mushroom, slip sliding up and down over his boner until he moans, squirms and ejaculates.

    If I am with her when she is having sex with other men, this is when I become his fluffer. I gently milk his cock until he starts to feel excited again so Lola can have him. I love to do this, it must be so obvious.

    Sex and Gloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm talking about the second photo. That is beautiful. I would love to have my tongue where her hand it at. I could spend the whole day sucking that cock and licking those wonderful balls.

    Alice, the cock sucking sissy,

    ReplyDelete