Friday, March 22, 2013

Morning Goodbyes



She was sitting on the bed this morning, pulling a stocking up one of her legs when I walked in the room, stopped, stared. “What,” she asked.

“Nothing, I...”

“I know I’m not flying out until early this evening, but I want to feel pretty, sexy, all day.”

“You...you look pretty,” I said softly.

“Sara...”

“No, you...you don’t have to say it.”

But she did anyway, I was wrong, she did have to say it. “Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure, I mean...”

“Yes...but only if you are, too.”

“You know I want to, of course I want to, he...”

“He’s a man.”

She looked at me, smiled softly. “You understand.”

“I have to ask...you...you don’t have...feelings...emotional feelings...”

“Sweetie,” she stood up, touched my shoulder, ran her fingers to one of my bra straps, to my tender chest. “I wouldn’t if I did, you know that, don’t you? I didn’t before, before I met you, I don’t now. I only have those kind of feelings for one special person. And he doesn’t for me, the only thing he wants is...well you know.”

I knew this, knew it well. We’d talked about it. Often. “I want you to.”

“I know, Sara, I know. You’ll behave?”

I looked down at the slight bulge in my panties, at the cage. “Like I have a choice,” I laughed.

“You know it’s just how I like it, how I like you, home, safe, secure.”

“Not tonight?”

“No, sweetie, not tonight, tomorrow.”

“I’m jealous.”

“But,” she asked, she sensed it.

“I can’t stop thinking about it, about him...inside  you.”

“I know, love, I know, neither can I. Neither can I.”

"I have to go, I have a call."

"I love you."

"I'll call you this afternoon before I leave, when I land, too. And I love you too, and thank you, for...for this weekend...and for being you."







3 comments:

  1. Sara,

    I read all your blogs today and all I can say is that I hope both you, and Emily get, everything you want out of this weekend.

    Maybe she get a good hard fuck, right before she leaves to come home, so she'll have a little something special to share with you!

    Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara,

    When you share your private conversations between you and Emily, you just have a way of getting me going. Honestly, I'm as on edge about this weekend as you may be, though I don't know how that could be possibles issues,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. She said "You understand" and (in effect)"I know you want me to have sex with Even." I love the unequivical fact that she wants to have sex with other men almost as much as you treasure the vision of him pushing open her wet pussy lips. I really admire that the intimacy you share with your loving wife means more to both of you than anything else. And that, luckily, watching her rub a man's cock with slippery oils gives you both that intimacy.

    I will keep looking for a woman who femdoms her lovers like that so that she does not have to stop having sex with other men to be my wife or gf. On the contrary, all of my naughtiest desires are to buy her high heeled boots and lingerie for her bedroom dates with bigger young men. She is such a generous lover. Through years and years of jacking me off and telling me about the ways she gives men orgasms, I have been completely and utterly femdomed. A willing and loyal sex slave for her sexual pleasures.

    On our first date I confessed that, yes, I had given men blowjobs before. It was becoming impossible to keep my kinky secrets from her tonight, even on our first date. She had invited me over for dinner and looked as stunning as in her provocative internet ad. She gave me a big warm and tight hug in her doorway, kissing me breifly on the lips with her blowjob red lipstick. Smiling as she pulled me in and shut the door, she touched me on my growing boner. I moaned involuntarily and ground my cock onto her palms. Another delicious kiss and then she pulled back and brought me into her living room. I saw a bottle of wine and three glasses were on the side table by her couch. Maybe a friend had just come by before I arrived.

    When Lola noticed the third glass too, she gave me the most warm, provocative cheshire cat smile. She led me to the couch and put me in the middle so she could sit by and pour our wine. I had a tent in my pants that neither of us could easily ignore.
    "I was going to wait until after dinner to suck you off, but I'm going to give you a blowjob right now, OK? Just let me pull on my cock rubbing gloves and paint my lips. We could not possibly think of anything else until I give you your first gushing orgasm of the evening."

    She let these amazing visions of decandent sex hang in the air before us. Handing me a glass she toasted, "I'm going to over excite you tonight and give you a premature ejaculation before you make me cum. When you do that, I get to use you for my orgasms in any way I desire. That's the way we are going to play tonight, baby."

    "Of course, precious." was all that I could think to say.

    Sex and Gloves

    ReplyDelete