Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Blog!


Super news, I'm starting a new blog called The Fashionable!

This blog is not going away, but I want to separate two things I always post here, totally adult sissy things from fashion things. Sometimes I think the fashion stuff I like gets lost in some of the more, er, adult things I blog about, some of the more personal things.

Now that there will be things that will appeal to sissies over at The Fashionable, assuming you're a sissy like me and adore pretty, fashionable things, so don't worry, I think you'll like it.

I have a few test posts over at thefashionable.net, which is where my blog will live, so why don't you head over and see what you think and please, please, give me any feedback!

I am shooting for a few posts a day, five tops, maybe less; I think one thing I find off putting about some blogs is too many damn posts. Sometimes I do not want to keep up with reading fifteen, twenty posts a day, sometimes less is more. I think five posts might even be too many, but I'll give it a whirl, see what I think.

Thanks to all of you,

Sara

P.S. Yes, this is what I worked on when Emily was away with Evan. I worked on fashion blogging while Evan worked on her. See the difference between a man, Evan, and a sissy, me.

P.P.S. If any of you have a blog, like my work, I'd love it if you'd give a shout out to my new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment