Friday, March 8, 2013

Pick

A text exchange this morning:

Emily: You need to pick
Me: Pick what?

Emily: I narrowed it down to three, but I want you to pick.
Me: You're frustrating, pick what?
Emily: Which bikini I should get to take to Florida.
Me: Why do you do this to me?

Emily: Because you love it when I tease you and I know you'll pick the sexiest one.
Me: Get a full cover one piece.

Emily: Yea, that's what I was thinking.
Me: No?

Emily: I'm going to visit a man, sweetie, I'm going for seductive.
Me: You're mean!

Emily: If you don't want to pick, fine, I just thought you'd like to decide what Evan gets to see me in.
Me: Fine.

Emily: I thought you'd have some insight into which one is the sexiest.
Me: You love teasing me.

Emily: You love being teased! All I have to do is tell you how fun it will be to sit by the pool in the warm sun with him, watching him stare at my body.
Me: Em!

Emily: Will you pick?
Me: Yes.

She sent me these three. I'm picking the black one because the top looks most like a bra and I find that the sexiest. And now my stupid cage is all tight. Grrrr.












4 comments:

  1. I'm with you the black one is the sexiest of the 3, and it does look like a bra and panties.

    Emily will look so good in that Evan may have to make love to her at the pool, he may not be able to wait until they get behind closed doors!

    Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I like the pink one in the middle. Different strokes for different folks.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...the black would be my choice too........

    ReplyDelete