Friday, May 10, 2013

Discovery

When you come home on Friday night, just wanting to spend a quite night with your wife, but instead find his car is in the driveway, what do you do? When you go inside and softly call her name, but can't find her, instead, find her wife's bra, panties, and hose in a pile on the floor, what do you do? When you see the master bedroom door shut, so you behave? Do you simply pick her things up off the floor and go wash them? Or are you a bad little cuckold? Are you unable to resist sniffing her panties, even licking them, to see just how wet he got her before he undressed her?



5 comments:

  1. I put on her bra and panties, slide the stockings up my legs, step into her heels and walk into our room and suck his cum out of her pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Elise on this one; I was thinking the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'd be smelling those panties, for sure
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would do as my goddess expects and nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know your duty, you strip, put on every piece of her worn, dirty lingerie, her heels, you fix your face with make up, put your wig on and stand outside the door, the light knock on the door lets he know you are there as instructed and waiting for her call.

    ReplyDelete