Monday, July 1, 2013

Emily


Over on my other blog, The Fashionable, Jayme says:
I soooooo miss you writing about your love and devotion to Emily.
It seems much more Mistress/sissy nowadays......... I know you adore her to the ends of the earth....... I remember........
I understand where Jayme is coming from, and just noted the same thing to someone else.

Why?

Well, not because things suck with Emily, they don't, I'm totally happily married.

But, I'm working on a book and so much of what I write about Emily here on my blog is being poured into the book. All the emotions, the love, the fun, the frustrations, are directed to the story I'm writing, leaving less Emily here. I know some of you think that sucks, hell, I think it sucks, but...well...it is what it is, that's how I work, as a writer.

Now, before you ask, I don't know when that book will be done, since I turned away from it for awhile to finish a different book (that book is going to be published soon).

So, if you miss me talking about Emily, I'll try to do it a little more, but there will be a payoff in the end.

Sara

5 comments:

  1. Sara,

    I can't wait for your new books to be published! Even if you don't make the NY tiems list, you are on MY Best Sellers List.

    The only thing I still have to read of yours is "Her New Husband". I've read everything else.

    Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,

    I can only echo Footsniffer's enthusiasm...I was soooo excited to hear that you will soon be publishing not just one, but two new works. I can hardly wait!!

    Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really miss the details of your life with Emily, more detail please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear Sara.....I will be patient. The wait is worth it......

    Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara
    I'll echo the original comment...Emily is the occasional spice, the anticipated sizzle that titillates one's imagination and elevates this blog way above other sissy caption/fashion blogs...too long without her and it becomes a very good blog, pretty and fun, but not the top of the roller coaster.

    Can't wait for your new novel - love your work.

    Fluff

    ReplyDelete