Wednesday, November 27, 2013

So Emily and her mother went shopping on Monday evening-yes I was a little jealous I didn't get to go, but it was mother-daughter time. Emily wanted to get a couple of skirts at a sale they were having at The Limited, ended up with a couple of really cute skirts for work which she tried on for me when she got home. 

But it's not the skirts I wanted to blog about, it was the dresses, something I didn't expect, didn't know about, until she walked out of the bedroom wearing this:


"Whoa," I said when she came into the living room, "that's not work appropriate."

She chuckled. "Yea, it's not for work."

"I guess every girl can use another black dress," I said, "but it's a bit formal."

"I know, I'm looking for a holiday dress, here, let me show you a red one."



"Sexy."

"Red's daring, I have something like it in black, too."


"Sexier," I nodded. 

She smiled again. "Think so? Apparently there's this work dinner, I wanted something sexy, but not too much."

"It...it's flattering," I looked her up and down. "Really flattering." 

"Let me show you another one," she started for the bedroom.

I picked up my phone, opened the calendar app. "When's this party," I asked, "it's not on the calendar." (We have a shared social calendar.) She came back wearing the last one:


"I like the lace." I looked down at my calendar again.

"Yea, it's not on the calendar, I don't know that it's really a spouse kind of thing, even if it was, you'd be bored, trust me. So I thought I'd...I mean, I thought I'd just go with Jeff."

Jeff, her little crush from work. A formal dinner party. And a sexy dress. Of course, of course.

"I mean, unless you'd rather I don't," she teased, "though something tells me you won't mind, will you?"

"Do you...do you really want to...to...?"

She smiled. "Maybe...maybe."

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how the party goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did she go yet? please update us!

    i similarly let a previous girlfriend who i had been encouraging into the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle attend her company holiday party with a coworker date. someone who she had just met and was flirtacious towards her. she went to the holiday party while i waited anxiously at home to hear what happened. no updates from her as the night went by. she came home late, crawled into bed next to me. she fucked him. she knew he wanted to fuck her and all night her pussy was so wet from her arousal it soaked her panties. she rubbed his cock through his slacks under the table to tease him through dinner so his underwear was soaked with precum as well.

    they became lovers. the second time he slept with her she let him cum inside her, begged him to.. he asked her if he did so if he would be claiming it AS HIS, and she said yes.. she recorded the encounter on a digital audio recorder in her purse for me

    ReplyDelete