Several general truths:
1. I love Emily; she loves me.
2. I’m a sissy, always have been, always will be.
3. Emily likes men. While she couldn’t marry one, couldn’t even fall in love with one, she still likes them.
4. I want Emily to fuck a man now and then. I totally want it.
Several specific truths:
1. New Year’s Eve is not a big deal to me as a ‘special’ holiday.
2. Emily wants Jeff to fuck her, ergo, I want Jeff to fuck her.
3. Jeff is not a ‘jerk’ per se. He is an alpha man, though, and alpha men take what they want. That itself is part of Emily’s attraction to him, sexually. The reality it, same with me. He doesn’t want to wine and dine my wife, he doesn’t want to date her, he wants to fuck her. Pure. And. Simple.
Jeff wants to fuck my wife. He doesn’t care that she’s married, alpha men never care. He doesn’t care that she’s in love, alpha men never care. If anything, the fact that Emily is happily married and in love with to someone so clearly not an alpha man makes him want to fuck her even more, like he senses something missing (a good fuck from a man) and wants to provide it.
Maybe that makes him a jerk, maybe asking Emily to go with him on New Years is part of being a jerk. Maybe. But it isn’t our anniversary, it isn’t my birthday, it isn’t her birthday.
I showed Emily some of the comments, well the post and comments. Her reaction was basically: “I don’t have to go on New Years, hell, I don’t have to go at all, honey, I want this, but only if you want it, too.”
In the end, New Year’s isn’t the issue to me, not at all. The issue, the only issue, is whether my wife is going to get fucked.
In the end, I want that as much as she does.