Sunday, February 23, 2014

Miscommunication

"Karen, I am the only guy here dressed as a woman, WTF," Joe texted his sister when he got to the party.

"Dressed as a woman, what the hell are you talking about, Joe," his sister responded.

"You said it was going to be a drag party, Karen, I'm dressed as a fucking playboy bunny and everyone is staring at me."

"I said the party was going to BE A DRAG, not that it was drag party, you idiot. OMG are you really dressed in...holy shit, Kevin just posted your picture on facebook and said you look hot!!!"

"What the hell am I supposed to do?"

"Well...Kevin is kind of cute...LOL"

"Karen!"

"And he's right, BTW."

"Right?"

"You do look hot, fuck, look at those legs my on my little brother."

"Karen, he's coming over here!"

"Well, good luck Joe, hope someone gets lucky tonight!"




2 comments: