Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day ended well, so, so well.


"What," I asked, shocked.

"I said I want to feel you inside me."

"Emily, don't tease me," I begged, straining in the cage.

"I'm not," she kissed me deeply, "it's been sooo long, too long and I want to feel you're little clit inside me." She reached under the pillow, took it out, the key.

It had been so long, not days, not week, but months, months, months. "Emily," I moaned, shaking in anticipation as her fingers worked the lock, the cage. "Please, I...I'll..."

"Shhhh, I know sissy, I know..."

"But I...I'll..." She climbed on top of me, I felt her wetness, the warmth glide across me. "Ohhhhhhh."

"Don't move, love, don't move," she said, tongue in my ear as she moved her hips up, shifted slightly, and slowly, slowly, lowered herself onto me.

"Emily, I...I can't..." I practically begged her, if she moved, if I moved, it would be over, so fast, so sudden.

She giggled. "Of course not, my pretty girl, of course not...he could...but not you...I know...I know...."

"Em," my eyes fluttered, even if it was over, he hung over us, a presence.

"Shhhhh, I want it again, not him, someone, but not tonight, tonight I want you, tonight I want my pretty lover, my soft sissy..." We kissed, unmoving save for our mouths and the images flashed in my brain as they often did.

"Emily," I moaned as I felt her tense, sensed she was about to move. "I...I can't..."

"Shhhhh," she said again, "I know...don't try...don't even try..."

"But..."

She kissed me again, lifted her hips once, slowly, started to lower them, and it ended just as she came to rest on my pelvis. One thrust, one single thrust and I exploded inside her. "That's it, my pretty, that's it, let it all out, such a good girl." For a minute, two, she rocked her pelvis slowly, not thrusting, just rocking as I shook all over, whispering in my ear over and over what a good girl I was.

When I was done, when she knew everything was out, she pushed herself up, looked down on me. "Now it's my turn." Quickly, she hovered over me, she was so wet, so tender, so warm, and so full and all I wanted then, all I needed, was to taste her, taste me, and make the love of my life cum over and over and over.

BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER!







3 comments:

  1. Wow! So lucky you and Emily are to have each other. Thanks for sharing.


    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous description of a wonderful event. I absolutely loved it!

    I hope that there will be more times like this in the near future, because of her being between guys. And I hope that you will be able to share them with us.

    Thank you so much, for sharing such a wonderful, sensuous experience.

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara,

    I am so thrilled you & Emily got to enjoy Valetine's Day! I think it's great that you are so in love, and so in touch with each other's feelings and desires. It is a wonderful thing to hear about.

    All my best to both of you!

    Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete