Friday, April 11, 2014

Date Night (2)


Emily and I have a date night planned tonight and I can't wait!

Watching her get dressed this morning, I couldn't help but stare at her long, nylon covered legs as she buttoned her silk blouse.

"You look...wow," I said.

"Hmmm," she smiled. "I thought you'd want me to wear a skirt."

"You know me too well," I laughed.

"I do...so remember two things tonight."

"What?"

"First, I'm all yours tonight, yours, just yours."

"And?"

"When we get home, I don't care how much you beg, I'm not unlocking you. In fact, the key isn't even here, just to avoid temptation."


I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like my wife. When we went on vacation for a month I thought I would be getting some sex until my wife told me she left the key for my chastity home.

    ReplyDelete