Friday, April 4, 2014

Date Night


"We need a date night," Emily told me this morning as she sat back on the bed, pulled a stocking up her leg.

"I...I'm not going to argue," I answered.

"I was thinking next Friday, if you don't have anything going on."

"Oh," I answered softly.

"What," she asked, but she knew. Obviously. I answered anyway.

"I...I thought you meant tonight," I said looking down her stocking covered legs.

"Tonight?"

"You...I mean...the...you know."

"Silly, I told you, I'm sure, some of us are going out for drinks after work to that new bar downtown." The bar written up in the alternative weekly as the city's newest 'it' place, the newest pickup spot.

"You not going to..."

"Honey, no. NO. I'd talk to you about that first, you know that. I mean I might meet some cute guy but I'm not fucking him. Not tonight."

"I...I..."

"You're so adorable when you start thinking about it, though."

"Em, I..."

"Thinking about your naughty wife."

"Ohhhhh," I moaned.

"Getting hit on, teasing, wondering what each guy would feel like inside me."

"Not tonight," I  said, almost begging, but not sure begging which way.

"Not tonight, love, not tonight. But you know I want to. And I know you want me to, too."

3 comments:

  1. My girlfriend knows how much I want her to start dating guys again. She says she likes the idea but is too busy right now for it.

    Thank you for reminding me how much I want this.

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Tonight meet him and then nest Friday..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so sexy to know that it is coming, that you are in on the planning, that there is nothing you can do about it except to help her prepare and share in the anticipation. And hope that you get to lick her clean when she returns, tasting him and her together.

    ReplyDelete