Thursday, July 3, 2014

Keys


"What...what are you doing with those," I asked Emily nervously when she dangled the keys in front of my face.

"Bringing them to the office," she smiled.

"Um...why?"

"Cause we're not going to need them for awhile, love, not while I'm deciding what to do about him."

"Em," I said, feeling the tightness, the swelling, "it...it's been a month."

"Oh, sweetie, I know, and I'm sorry, I am, but now's not the time, not when I'm...flirting...deciding, not when I'm playing, thinking...right? You know how you are after, right? I mean, it's sooooo much more fun for you like this, isn't it?"

"I...I don't know," I moaned.

"No, love, no," she said, then whispered in my ear. "If anyone's getting hard around me in the next month, it's not going to be you."

No comments:

Post a Comment