Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Looking Good


"Whoa," I said, when I saw Emily come into the kitchen and sit down this morning for a cup of coffee served by me. "You look...whoa..."

"Just wait," she almost giggled.

"For?"

"This," she said, reached down with her right hand and lifted the hem of her dress up to her upper thigh, exposing the top of her stocking.

"Whoa," I mumbled again. "Wait, you...you're not...I thought you weren't seeing him till tomorrow."

She batted her eyes. "I might have texted him last night and asked if he had lunch plans today," she said. "He wasn't sure, but I wanted to look good...just in case..."

"You're not going to...to..."

"Sara, no, of course not, not that fast, you know that...I mean...it's just lunch...but...a girl should look her best for a man regardless, no?"

"I...I suppose," I said, setting her coffee before her.

She bit her lip, touched my hand. "Sara, love, this...this flirting...this teasing...this toying...this is what you want, too...right?"

"Yes," I swallowed.

"And...and more?"

"Yes," I said again, "yes."

"A man...for me...for us..."

"Yes."

"A man in my life, in our life."

I inhaled sharply, nodded. "Yes."

She pulled me to her, kissed me deeply, cementing it, sealing it. Yes. Yes. We have our roles in life, our natural state, our part to play. Yes. Yes.



2 comments:

  1. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship; with benefits, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did Thursday night gooooooo?

    ReplyDelete