Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Rules


"This is the second time this week, Bob; we've discussed this," my boss said, crossing her arms.

"I...I can't help it," I defended myself, "she...she was rubbing against me." The 'she' was my secretary who seemed to go out of her way to dress provocatively and find every excuse she could to be near me, to touch me.

"I don't care if she undid your pants and stuck it in her mouth, Bob, unauthorized erections are not allowed her, you know that."

"It...it won't happen again, I promise."

"I believe you," she smiled.

"You...you do? I...I thought...I mean, I'm glad. I...I'll control it, I will."

"Of course you will Bob, especially once you're outfitted with a cage."

"Ms. Evans, please, no!"

"It's in the manual Bob, two erections in a week, two months in chastity."

No comments:

Post a Comment