Thursday, August 28, 2014

Boundaries

I was a bundle of nerves, of course, while he was calm, controlled. I'm sure he was nervous, too, but unlike me, he didn't show it. His nerves were channeled into dominance, mine into submission. Simply the difference between us.

He was polite, even friendly, from the moment I sat down, but in charge of everything. He interacted with the waiter. He ordered the drinks. He controlled the conversation.

As always.

"Before we talk about what you didn't tell me about," he started, "I want to talk about Emily and you…she seems happy…with this…but I'm not her spouse, you are, am I reading it right?"

I told him she was happy, nervous, but happy. Satisfied.

"Why," he asked.

I said she was drawn to his assertive personality.

"My little whore," he said, sipping his drink. I blushed, deeply. "That turns you on, doesn't it? Hearing me call her that."

"Yes…but she's not really."

"A whore? Of course not, no more than she's a slut. It's ironic, she's monogamous, of course. But I call her that, my whore, my slut, just the same, because in the bedroom she is."

"So she says," I said.

He picked up on the slightest twinge of jealousy in my voice, raised his eyebrows. "Does the jealousy excite you? Honestly? I want you to be happy, too, this is about Emily…but you, too.

"Yes," I said softly.

"I mean it, more than you might know…you both have to be happy. All three of us, really."

"I…I'm happy…but I'm nervous."

"Of course," he said, "I expect you are, but I expect it feels natural, too, doesn't it, letting a man take charge."

I looked down. "I…I was never good at that role."

"I imagine not," he said, staring intently. I blushed. Sara. He meant Sara. "Why didn't you tell me, I asked for you to be honest."

"I don't know…I guess I was afraid, I…I didn't want you to think I was…strange."

"I'm fucking your wife, it's all strange."

"I…we…we're afraid you'd…I don't know…run…flee."

"I get to make that decision, not you," he scolded me. "Besides, I told you before, I don't do competitions…I presume that means that's less likely to happen with Sara." I blushed, he smiled, pressed on. "I don't know that I'm ready to see Sara, but I like to think of you thinking like that when I'm around or out with Emily."

"I usually do," I said.

"Sara's submissive, I assume."

"Of course. I mean…yes."

"You seem to respond to a strong man as much as Emily, maybe more."

I told him it was part of the attraction, not just a man fucking my wife, but a man as a part of us, as a couple, a dominant man in our lives, not just her life.

"I'd like to be friends," he said, "I want to talk from time to time, too. I really do want you to be happy, this is about Emily, of course, but you, too. And I want to respect boundaries. Yours and mine. I get what you're nervous about, believe me, we all share that, it's important for you and your wife to be strong, as a couple. There are boundaries for me…your families, your friends, hobbies, vacations. Even the intimacy of your marriage." I looked away, my tell. "You two are intimate, she says."

"We don't…I mean…we are."

"But not sex," he said, "not intercourse, right?"

I looked down, blushed. "We don't usually…um…"

"Screw," he suggested.

"Rarely," I admitted.

"I understand that's a part of it, the whole cuckolding thing, that's one of my boundaries. Intimacy I encourage…she said you're very good a certain activities, I encourage that, but intercourse…"

"We rarely do," I cut him off.

"You're okay with that?"

"Yes," I said softly.

"Good, because except for rare events, that's mine."

We talked for awhile, I grew comfortable, though no less nervous, ate dinner.

When we were finishing, he circled back to Sara, the weekend. "I'm picking her up on Saturday, later though, like a ten. We're going to a club, then to a hotel across the street. There's no reason for modesty when you pick out something for her to wear; I want other guys staring at her, it seems to put her in the mood when she's shown off."

I nodded, agreed.

"I'll bring her home late, four or so…you don't have to wait up…I assume she'll wake you." I blushed, he knew why. "No condoms, remember, that's a boundary we don't need."

A deeper blush, a surrender to control.

8 comments:

  1. Sara:
    My darling Sara...... remember back in those other situations with Emily and let's say Evan, or that guy from Texas....... I seem to remember that Emily was adamant about not kissing them...that kissing was something that she reserved for ONLY you. I'm curious whether Matthew has taken control of that as well, and that Emily kisses him intimately as part of their lovemaking?
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BIG QUESTION IS who will answer the door when Matthew arrives? Sara or John?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara,
    Whether hes ready or not , Matthew should meet Sara, albeit briefly, when he collects Emily.
    His reaction will tell both you and Emily a lot.

    Love Tanya xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps Emily and you should be dressed the same when Matthew arrives

    ReplyDelete
  5. He said he was not ready to meet Sara. He wants to pick up Emily from her husband, not Sara. So unless you want to start challenging the Dom's requirements from the start, Sara needs to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous is 100 percent right. He isn't ready to meet Sara, yet, he's picking up Emily from her husband. I am NOT challenging this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara, do you really think you’ll be able to sleep before Emily has returned Saturday night?
    Do you really feel that intercourse with Emily is for you anymore? Isn’t it a thing of the past, a reminiscence of the days when you tried to be a man for her? Even if Matthew allows it on rare occasions, would it feel right to Emily? Would it feel right to you? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, he said he's not ready to meet Sara yet. I think those commenters who said otherwise are getting their fantasies too far ahead of things. I think eventually he'll be ready, and that he'll let you know when that is.

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete