Saturday, August 16, 2014

Casual Date

She usually wears the top with a more conservative, high waisted skirt. Or the shorts with a less revealing, conservative top. Tonight, she'll wear them together.



For her boyfriend.

For her lover.

"I'm going to feel like I'm on display," she said looking at herself in the mirror.

"I think that's what he wants, Em." She looked down, bit her lip like I often do. "What?"

"I don't know how I'm going to make it through dinner. I'm saying this in a good way...if there is a good way...I feel like..."

"Like what," I said. "Are you sure this is okay?"

"Yes, yes, it's not bad...it's just not a nice thing to say, but I feel like...a whore."

I felt my stomach flip when she said the word.

"But his whore."

"Em," I groaned softly.

"I want to be his whore, Sara, and later, when I get home, I want you to be my whore."

"Jesus, Emily."

"I'm going to be his whore, Sara, I'm going to do what he says, whatever he wants. And when I get home, you're going to do whatever I say, whatever I want."

I grunted, "Em...fuck..."

"I plan to, love, I plan to. Maybe someday Sara can be his whore, too."

"Don't mess with me," I almost sneered.

"I know what you want, don't mess with me," she stuck out her tongue. "You want to be a whore, too."

"He...he might not like...Sara."

"I don't think he's going to have any problem with Sara, not when this," she touched her breasts, her stomach, "not when this is what's waiting for him."

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sara,

    I have been thinking of you and Emily all day, anticipating her "casual" date with Matthew. I think he'll like your selection. He'll also, likely, begin to deduce that you, as a male, are much, much too good at selecting the perfect outfit for your wife to wear on a date with a man, to be anything other than a deeply feminine creature. I hope it all goes splendidly.

    Hugs & kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sissy doesn't dream of being a whore

    ReplyDelete