Monday, August 25, 2014

Waiting


We were sitting on the couch in the living room on Friday night, both in provocative lingerie at Emily's insistence, not that I was reluctant in any way. After opening a second bottle of wine, Emily stretched her bare legs out onto my lap so I could resume the foot massage I'd been giving her for the last half hour. As minute after minute went by, I silently hoped she'd move one of her feet, slightly, touch me between my legs, but she seemed to purposefully avoid doing that, instead letting the sexual tension build more and more.

Finally, I said what had been on my mind the entire evening. "Matthew…texted me."

"Did he," she raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"I've been wondering when you were going to bring it up," she said.

"He…he told you," I asked, surprised.

"Only that you had something to tell me, a message. From him." For the first time that evening, her foot brushed against my swollen balls, the chastity cage, but just briefly. "What did Matthew want," she asked innocently and I had the impression she really didn't know.

"He…he said the test results are in."

"And," she sat up slightly, brushed against me again, eagerness in her eyes.

"All negative," I said softly. "And…"

Her eyes sparkled. "And?"

"I'm supposed to tell you that…that he said…," I bit my lip, "next time, no…no condoms." She inhaled sharply, my words repeating his, but the flush of her face was obvious. "Emily, he…he wants to…"

"Yes," she said softly, finding me again with her foot.

"I mean, he…"

"Yes," she said again, slowly flicking my balls with her toes.

"Next time…," I said, "Is…is…"

"Is kind of a big deal," she said softly, "is really a big deal. Is…is that what you want?" I bit my lip, stole a glance between her legs, she laughed. "You're naughty," she shook her head.

"What," I said, looked away.

"I know what you're thinking about, Sara, don't pretend, it's what you think about all the time, fantasize about all the time. No condoms…no condoms. A man's right, that's what he wants. A man's right."

"Emily." My eyes were closed, I pictured it, him inside her, his bare cock touching her wet lips, his naked cock pushing them apart, entering her.

"It's humiliating, isn't it? Emasculating, thinking of him inside me."

"You…you're incorrigible," I half moaned.

"Am I? I'm only verbalizing what you're thinking, love, how erotic it is to think of a man fucking your wife." If I hadn't been in the cage, I would have exploded right then and there, but I couldn't, didn't. "I want to feel him inside me, love, but…"

"I do, Emily," I said, knowing what she wanted, "I…I do."

"You did this before, with her," she said, half statement, half question. "When she cheated on you." I nodded, memories flooding. "And when she came home…and you…"

"I…I didn't know…for sure," I said

"But this time you will."

"Yes," I said, "yes."

"You're sure?"

"Yes," I said again, "yes…yes."

Was I sure? Yes, completely, totally. I wasn't sure, before, what I was doing when I was cheated on; all I knew then was that it was an incredible turn-on. Now, though, older, wiser, more fully aware, it's something I want, something I need.

"Tell him."

"Matthew?"

"Yes," she nodded. "You should text him, he'd appreciate the gesture."

"Em," I looked down at her foot, touching me, rubbing me. "Can…can we…"

"I don't like when you ask," she said.

"I know…it's…been awhile and I…I really want to."

"It's difficult, isn't it? Being the only one who isn't…you know," she giggled.

"Yes," I said, "I'm not complaining…"

"No, I know. You've been so…patient."

"It's a turn-on," I said.

"Can you be a little more patient, love," she asked. "Just until…you know…after…"

I sighed. I knew what she asked, of course, and it made sense. "Yes," I said.

"It's better that way."

"I know, Emily, I know."

8 comments:

  1. You both are so brave and honest. I admire that.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now will the date commence on Friday or Saturday? Perhaps some texts or a meeting to make sue things are prqctically perfect? So happy for the three of you/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome. Of course, she already knew. It's so cute; you spend time thinking about the texts he sends you ... you don't think about all the texts they send to each other. Can you imagine what kinds of things they discuss? Their plans for you. Sexting to tease each other. Sweet words of encouragement. So many things probably pass between them, and the loyal sissy is oblivious to it all. Thanks so much for sharing this moment with us. The aftermath of her next encounter with her lover will me a big deal indeed -- first for her, and then for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good comments Anonymous.
    Interesting to know if a relationship is developing, or is this just about sex, and Emily being Matthew's whore ???
    Very exciting - I really hope Sra gets what she wants from this, without hurting her relationship with Emily.

    Tanya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. To all followers of this blog
    If you want to better understand the allusions contained in this 'confession', please read the confession of March 1, 2012 'When did it start'
    Tanti baci
    Pippocit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou Pippocit

    Love Tanya xxxxx

    PS if you'd like friend in UK, email me - sissyqueentanya@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a love story! I can only wish the two of you the best of dreams growing together as you both share your life together. Hold each other, comfort each other and grow together as your souls grow and merge together. My best wishes.
    peace and love to you both, joannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you know you can create short urls with LinkShrink and make $$$$ for every visit to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete