Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hot and Cold

So far we've run hot and cold with Matthew, things heating up when our schedules allow, cooling down when we're busy.

I think things are hot now.

"Did you two behave last night," he texted me after lunch. I was taken back, not sure what he meant, so I wasn't sure how to answer.

"I asked you a question; if you're busy, a yes or no will do."

"I don't know," I responded. "What's the definition of behaving?"

"Emily said she wanted some intimate time with you, behaving is observing boundaries, respecting what's yours and what's mine."

Suddenly I got his meaning, blushed deeply.

"So, did you behave?"

"Yes, Sir," I typed, adding the sir reflexively. "We don't do that very often."

"You haven't since we all met, right?"

"No."

"Do you like to?"

"Yes. I don't know. That's complicated."

"I can imagine. Not from personal experience, of course, I've never had those issues. It's complicated for her, too."

"I suppose," I said.

"People build up expectations, get disappointed when they aren't met."

I felt defensive. "I guess."

"Did expectations get fulfilled last night," he asked.

"Yes."

"She agreed."

"You talked to her about it," I asked him.

"Of course. As you talk to her about what she and I do...though for different reasons."

"What do you mean?"

"I know my role; it's important for you and Emily to bond over the experiences she and I share. It's important for you to have a stake in this. You understand I want the two of you to be intimate, don't you? It's important to me that you believe that."

"I do."

"But not intimate like Emily and I are."

"I know...it was always rare."

"Yes, but there are two differences now," he said. "First, intercourse is no longer either rare or disappointing for her, is it?"

"I suppose not, no."

"Second, the decision to limit your intercourse with his her is no longer hers, it's mine." I swallowed, wasn't sure how to respond.

"You know, it amuses me."

"What amuses you," asked.

"Nothing...the irony. I'm looking forward to next week."

"Your slutty whore?"

"Yes, my slutty whore. I'm curious what you picked, but not just that. I'm looking forward to meeting Sara, too."

I know Emily has told him how important that is, so I was fairly confident he wouldn't tease me about that, wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it. But that didn't change how nervous I was. Or how much I was looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh MY So now HE IS IN CHARGE OF BOTH OF YOU! How are you feeling about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's what we hoped for from the beginning, all of us, him included :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara:
    Thanks as always for being so very kind to share your story........ and your wonderful experiences, and of course your LOVE of Emily.........
    If Matthew is taking full control, what if he decides some changes should be in store for Saragirl.......... longer hair, more feminine clothing at work, breast implants? Hmmmm. Is he is FULL control?

    Jayme

    ReplyDelete