Thursday, October 23, 2014

Turn Ons

When I got home last night, Emily wasn't in the kitchen of living room, so I called out her name.

"In here," she said, her voice coming from our bedroom. I walked there, found her sitting on the bed smiling devilishly, her skirt having ridden well up her legs, giving a peak of her stocking tops.


"What's wrong," I asked, wondering what I'd done.

"I talked to Matthew this afternoon," she stood, walked slowly towards me. "Apparently someone did some shopping today."

"What...what did he say," I asked, worried he ruined the surprise I wanted. "He promised."

"Promised what, love?"

"He promised not to tell you," I pouted.

"He didn't, love."

"What did he say, then," I asked.

She leaned over, whispered in my ear. "He said you've been such a good little boy."

"He didn't," I closed my eyes.

"He did, love...I swear...and I think I got wet the second he said it."

"Emily..."

"Such a good little boy...god...to hear my lover say that..."

"Em..." I touched her arm, felt the spark, the tension.

"I want you," she said.

"Emily, fuck..."

"No, no," she said, "that's for him...I want my pretty girl..."

"Does it make you hot, too, listening to him, obeying him, submitting to him?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"I want to make love to my pretty girl."

We did, we cuddled, we kissed, we licked, we touched.

"It turns me on every time you see him," she said.

"It turns me on seeing you so timid with him."

"It turns me on thinking about him meeting Sara."

"It turns me when you watch him touch me."

And after she came again and again, I did, too, milked, her favorite dildo inside me, probing me, while I leaked, dripped.

"Such a good girl," she said, "such a good little girl."

5 comments:

  1. Honestly Sara, can you imagine your relationship with Emily getting any better? Wait. It will. Things are going to heat up when you spring her Halloween costume on her.

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You never cease to amaze me. You and Emily have such a great relationship. She must taste wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be a true sissy got hard just reading about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, I'm so glad to hear that Emily made love to you that way! That's wonderful to hear!

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and get money for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete