Monday, November 10, 2014

Part 2 - Meeting His Whore

**********

Precisely at seven, I heard his car pulled into the driveway; thirty seconds later, he rang the doorbell. Stomach turning, hand shaking, breath ragged, I opened the door. 

Matthew and I just stared at one another for a moment, perhaps neither of us sure what to do, what to say. But I was the maid, he was the guest, and even though he was so clearly the dominant one, I knew I should break the silence first.

"Please...please come in, Sir," I said, barely audible. As he walked past me, I stared at him in his charcoal suit, silver tie, white shirt, impeccably tailored to his muscular, athletic body. He was dressed like a man who would frequent a high class prostitute, that is, the client for my whore wife. "Emily...Mistress...is finishing up," I said, looking at the floor. I could feel his gaze on me, all over me, judging me, appraising me.

"Sara," he finally spoke. "Finally...Sara."

"Yes...yes, Sir," I looked up at him. Finally for me, of course, but finally for him, too?

"Well, well, well, I'd say you look quite pretty in your costume, Sara, but I'd be lying." My eyes went wide, his seeming rebuke stunned me and I looked down, wanted to flee. He chuckled, wounding me even more...for the moment.

"So sensitive...just like a girl...I'd be lying, Sara, because this isn't a costume, is it, this pretty thing is the real you?"

I looked up again, met his eyes, wanted to cry. "I...yes," I said.

"Let me say it again, then, without the qualifier. You look quite pretty...Sara."

"Thank...thank you, Sir."

"You're welcome...it explains so much."

"What...what does?"

"What Emily sees in you...why she needs a man...what you seek...why you and Emily don't...very often. Seeing you explains everything...Sara...everything." He continued to look at me, I didn't know what he thought, what he was attracted to, but I knew I looked pretty, knew I looked feminine...not like my wife, but still, I knew.

"I..." I started to reply, but couldn't form my thoughts into words.

"When did you last try to be a male with your wife?"

"Dressed as a male," I asked, confused.

"No, no," he looked irritated. "When did you last screw?"

"Oh," I said, "I..." I thought for a moment. "I don't know, actually, it...it's been awhile..."

"Since before the wedding? Since before we met," he asked impatiently. "Think...it's important to me."

"I don't remember when, exactly," I said, "but...yes...before the wedding..."

"Good, good," he said, sounding relieved, a rare display of anxiety for him. "You're locked, I assume?"

"Yes, Sir," I kept my eyes lowered, it was a difficult thing to admit, especially to my wife's boyfriend. 

"She told you we talked about it, didn't she?"

I blushed, knew what he meant. "Yes."

He moved slowly behind me. "It's important to her, Sara, to hold it, I understand that, but I would if she didn't. I never have, but I would, I like the symbolism." I swallowed, felt the familiar swelling; I liked the symbolism, too, the control, the surrender. He was watching me, chuckled. "Something tells me perhaps you'd like it, too." 

I was breathing heavily, so many emotions and thoughts going through my mind. I felt him behind me, close, so close the hem of my uniform and petticoats moved when he moved, his body wasn't touching my body, but inch or two and it would. "Surrendering to me, just like Emily."

I pictured his hands on my legs, between my stocking covered thighs, reaching between them, touching the cage, demanding the key, surrendering to him. Perhaps he pictured it, too, but I didn't know, perhaps he wanted it too, but he didn't say. As quick as he was to take my wife, his pattern with me was slower, taking small steps only when I could not longer stand it.

He moved his hand up, touched my bare arm; I shuddered, tried not to flinch. "Go get your mistress, Sara," he said, "go get your wife...bring me my whore."

**********

She was sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting impatiently; but she had a concerned look when I walked into the bedroom. "Sara, you're shaking."

"I...I'm okay," I said.

"Are you sure," she stood, walked to me, reached for me. "Sara, was he...what did he say."

"He...he said I looked pretty," I whispered.

"Oh, honey," she embraced me, obviously relieved. "I...I knew he'd be okay."

"He...he sent me to get you..."

"Does he know...my costume?"

"General...not details...just...just that your dressed as...as..."

"As a whore," she said softly, voice shaking with excitement.

"Yes," I said.

"His whore."

"Yes, yes."

She looked at her wrists, looked up at me. "There's more, isn't there?"

I wasn't terribly surprised, Emily was no fool. "Yes, but...after...after he sees you."

"You're an incorrigible tease."

"I...I wasn't sure if...if you'd...say no," I admitted.

"But you know I wouldn't to him...right," she accused.

"I...I don't know..."

"You know, Sara, you know, don't try to fool me. Just remember, two can play at that game." She looked down at the hem of my skirt. "You might not tell him no, either."

"Em..."

"Come now, take me to him."

I looked at my wife again, at her lingerie, everything so sheer, her nipples hard, visible, her pussy barely covered, the mask adding a sense of daring, adventure. She was the most beautiful woman I'd even seen, ever been with, the kind of woman that caught a man's eye when she entered a room. She was mine, my wife, my lover.

And I was giving her to him.

My wife.

My lover.

His whore.

**********

Matthew, normally reserved, normally completely in control of him emotions, cracked for several seconds when we walked into the room, his eyes went wide, in surprise, in appreciation. What did he think? Did he wonder how he came to be here, in the living room of a couple's house, came to be in possession of someone's wife? "My god," he whispered before regaining control of his emotions, before regaining control of the situation.

We stood there, Emily in the center of the room, me slightly to the side and behind. I had my moment, now was hers alone.

"Look at you," he said taking a step towards her.

"I..." She stopped, waited for his direction.

"Just look at you," he said again. "Perfect...so perfect." He glanced at me, back at my wife, his comment was meant for both of us. Emily, for her beauty, me, for my decisions. "I..." His voice froze again, "I don't know if I can..."

"Sir, if I may," I interrupted, having already thought what I knew he was thinking. He looked at me, nodded. I went to the guest closet, opened it, took out Emily's stone colored Burberry trench, held it up for them both to see. "For the car ride."

He nodded, smiled. "Perfect," he said, took a step towards me. 

"Sir...if...if I may...there...there's more..." Now my nerves started to fail.

"More," he raised an eyebrow.

I went back to the closet, picked up the silver serving tray I'd put in there when Emily was bathing. On the tray were three things I was afraid took things too far, afraid pushed sexy to slutty to way, way beyond, afraid was past anyone's comfort zone. 

On the tray?

The gold chain that connected her wrist cuffs:


A gold chain/leash/lead to clip to her choker:


And a crop, playful but serious riding crop:


I watched him, and for the second time that evening, Matthew looked stunned; Emily, I knew, expected the chain for her cuffs, or something like it, but not the other things and she gasped. A hot, sexy, 'I'm fucking soaking wet' gasp.

"Well," Matthew again composed himself quickly, "well, well, well." He looked at Emily, judging, read her, read me, "is my whore intending on misbehaving?"

"I...no...no, Sir," Emily said almost playfully. "I...I don't plan on it."

"Come, over here," he said to me, "we'd better make sure, shouldn't we?"

18 comments:

  1. WOW!! So hot and so much more to come, I hope. My panties are soaked just reading your ac lunch ti,me and I have to go and buy some panties, I will probably soak this afternoon, re reading your post. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hot, so exciting - beautifully written as always Sara.
    Was well worth waiting for !!
    Thankyou as always Sara for sharing your experiences with us.

    Love always

    Tanya xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this interaction......"You're welcome...it explains so much."

    "What...what does?"

    "What Emily sees in you...why she needs a man...what you seek...why you and Emily don't...very often. Seeing you explains everything...Sara...everything." He continued to look at me, I didn't know what he thought, what he was attracted to, but I knew I looked pretty, knew I looked feminine...not like my wife, but still, I knew.


    I also love this concept.........He moved slowly behind me. "It's important to her, Sara, to hold it, I understand that, but I would if she didn't. I never have, but I would, I like the symbolism." I swallowed, felt the familiar swelling; I liked the symbolism, too, the control, the surrender. He was watching me, chuckled. "Something tells me perhaps you'd like it, too."

    that feeling is so so exciting.....free falling.....

    you are so lucky Sara.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would have been nice if they had taken you with them to the costume party to serve them and the other party goers. I suppose a mask for you would probably be needed, especially if right before leaving for the party Emily put a "sissy cuckold" necklace on you. I could only imagine what it would have been like to help her take her trench coat off in front of all the people there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i almost cry and then so hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long time follower .. first time commenter; Let me just say that you, Sara, have a level of courage and strength to which we all ought to aspire. To embrace to your inner desires and explore them to its fullest, is exemplary. Regardless of the sensual and sexual thrill we may feel (and I do!) reading your posts; you should be commended for who you are. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sara,
    Tomorrow is your third wedding anniversary. Let me give you my best wishes for this event I know is very important for you. I wish you well, that your love may grow day by day, more than yesterday less than tomorrow.

    How will you celebrate? I think you should have that intimate and rare intercourse You are allowed to have. If there are boundaries that can not be overcome, this is certainly one of them. I think that Emily is eager to have it too.

    I love you two.

    Pippocit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary to you both! I wish you bothe many happy years together. Mu anniversary is 12/25

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got done checking out your site, and really enjoyed it. I have over 500 titles of books on Amazon and more, mostly lesbian, cuckold and hot wife books under my name of Vince Stead, and my writers, Liz Meadows, Candy Kross, B. McIntyre and more girls, or Fun2ReadBooks also. We have made a lot of the lesbian, cuckold and hot wife books into audio books you can find everywhere that the girls read and record. Maybe you could even post this on your site for me, thank you very much, Vince. P.S. Keep up the nice work on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope to catch the end of the halloween party before the Christmas party comes around......that way i don't get them all confused

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does anyone actually think this has even a grain of truth to it? The prose style, especially the dialogue of the various characters, has a very "air brushed" and samey quality. It is also noticeable that the build up to these situations is very over written and then when we actually get to the consumation, the writing fades out, we get long drawn out interludes between updates and those updates lack the detail and immediacy or ring of truth of a factual account. John, thanks for your valiant attempt to amuse us, but I think this should certainly be classed as fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I noticed that. The build ups are so full of details. And then when the meeting takes place, it's like....eh so this happened. If this really happened to someone, i would bet that they would be up all night writing this out. Not so much to inform the readers, but to grasp it all in their own head. I know i would have used a sick day or two at work,

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what you mean about the dialogue sounding the same. Sometimes I get confused about who is tlking, Emily or Sara - they seem so alike.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Part 3 is coming? Cant wait, dont make this to us, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Sara, I have been a long time follower of yours (a lurker, I suppose, although I promise to amend that starting now) and I wanted to tell you how much I adore your writing, both in your books as well as here on your blog. Please don't let these so called "anonymous" comments discourage you in any way. Haters gonna hate, as they say. Just keep doing what you're doing (and sharing the details with us!) and your followers and fans will always be there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Megan, I don't see any hate expressed, just observations on Sara's writing and the feeling by a couple of commenters that something is off with respect to this being an actual and complete account of what is taking place between the three people.

    Sara is a great writer and storyteller but her ability to recall various people's words with such precision doesn't ring true. Grant her a good deal of creative latitude to embellish everybody's dialogue but there is still the nagging realization that all of them - Emily, Matthew, and Sara herself - say the exact right thing at the exact right time.

    Makes for a great story but people just aren't that perceptive and articulate.

    For example, Matthew upon meeting Sara starts this dialogue with her:

    ----------------
    "Well, well, well, I'd say you look quite pretty in your costume, Sara, but I'd be lying." My eyes went wide, his seeming rebuke stunned me and I looked down, wanted to flee. He chuckled, wounding me even more...for the moment.

    "So sensitive...just like a girl...I'd be lying, Sara, because this isn't a costume, is it, this pretty thing is the real you?"

    I looked up again, met his eyes, wanted to cry. "I...yes," I said.
    -----------

    That's exquisitely written but doesn't Matthew sound like the perfect man, one not even found in romance novels, completely in tune with Sara's needs and feelings and still completely in charge - as Sara (and the rest of us!) longs for.

    As the old saying goes, if it sounds to good to be true...

    So let's just hope that Sara is now living the fantasy - even if not perfectly realized - that we all wish for her.

    :)

    Lesley Anne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did you know you can shorten your long links with AdFly and receive dollars from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete