Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sesons


I don't know why we started talking about it, but I couldn't remember the last time I was inside Emily.

"It's been forever," I said, complaining, but not really complaining.

"I can ask him," she said gently, meaning it.

"No...I...I don't want you to ask...I...I'm just saying it's been forever."

"Months, not forever."

"Seasons," I joked, then started thinking. "Seriously...we haven't since the wedding...since you met him...that was June...summer...and we hadn't for awhile before that...April...May? It's been since spring...and it's almost winter...it's been seasons...not months...seasons..."

"Yea...I..."

"Do you miss it," I asked, trolling her.

She looked down. "I...I'd miss intimacy," she dodged the question.

"But not that," I pressed.

"No," she looked away, embarrassed. "Do...do you?"

"I like it..."

"Do you miss it," she turned it back on me.

"I...I don't know...I guess...I like other things more."

"I know," she touched my leg, "so do I, Sara."

"I'm not saying I never want to..."

"Do you? Will you...if Matthew..."

"Allows it," I finished. "Of course."

She smiled. "You're so adorable. Seasons...my god..."

"I might forget how..."

She had a guilty look. "You never really knew how, love," she teased, "I mean...with it inside me."

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the bullet points but don't be shy about sending the 10,000 word version. Love all the details. And have a question. Does Matthew now decide when and if Sara is unlocked and whether Sara can be inside Emily. And how did Sara feel when Emily said Sara never know how to be inside her. Anyway, enjoying your blog and look forward to more details on how Matthew controls you both.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. A painfully familiar conversation with my wife.

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara,
    You know I am a regular follower/commenter on your blog. I think you and Emily have an amazing relationship.
    I've been thinking a lot about terms/definitions with regard to your situation with Matthew., as you constantly refer to him as Emily's boyfriend or lover, On both counts I think you are wrong.

    Lovers are "in love" love being together, hate being apart and think of each other constantly.
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend love being in each others company, enjoy sharing interests, and doing simple things in life always together. In both cases, sex is the natural expression of that love.
    That is not the case here. Matthew dominates Emily sexually, often in a rough manner. He demands her company for sex when he wants it. There is little love or affection. Sex for this alpha male is just an animalistic need.
    Emily enjoys sex with an alpha male, the only thing missing from her happy marriage, and she gets this from Matthew without any love or commitment.

    Emily is Matthews whore, whilst Matthew is her fuckbuddy. You darling Sara just accept the situation, accept the orders/requirements of both as the sissy cuckold.

    Your relationship with Emily is so different - lovers/boyfriend/girlfriend /partners all rolled into one.

    Love always

    Tanya xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete