Tuesday, December 30, 2014
I love watching her in the mornings, naked, smiling, getting dressed. Seeing her like this, so innocent, so apparently chaste, makes what she does with Matthew that much more exciting.
Posted by Saragirl at 5:35 AM
Monday, December 22, 2014
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
I don't know why we started talking about it, but I couldn't remember the last time I was inside Emily.
"It's been forever," I said, complaining, but not really complaining.
"I can ask him," she said gently, meaning it.
"No...I...I don't want you to ask...I...I'm just saying it's been forever."
"Months, not forever."
"Seasons," I joked, then started thinking. "Seriously...we haven't since the wedding...since you met him...that was June...summer...and we hadn't for awhile before that...April...May? It's been since spring...and it's almost winter...it's been seasons...not months...seasons..."
"Do you miss it," I asked, trolling her.
She looked down. "I...I'd miss intimacy," she dodged the question.
"But not that," I pressed.
"No," she looked away, embarrassed. "Do...do you?"
"I like it..."
"Do you miss it," she turned it back on me.
"I...I don't know...I guess...I like other things more."
"I know," she touched my leg, "so do I, Sara."
"I'm not saying I never want to..."
"Do you? Will you...if Matthew..."
"Allows it," I finished. "Of course."
She smiled. "You're so adorable. Seasons...my god..."
"I might forget how..."
She had a guilty look. "You never really knew how, love," she teased, "I mean...with it inside me."
Posted by Saragirl at 7:29 AM
How to give an update without writing a 10,000 word story? Can I do it in bullet points? I can (will), but it's not as hot as the other way, I know:
- Since the Halloween thing they've had several dates.
- Emily and I talk about it often, what she sees in him, how it fits in our lives.
- As she has always said, she could never be with a man like that, day to day. She's too strong, too independent, and knows she would clash with someone like Matthew if they were more than lovers.
- But for that, as lovers, he fulfills a need she has from time to time to just, well, be with a man.
- None of this is new to either of us. She's basically 'having her cake and eating it, too' as she gets me, day to day, and him, from time to time.
- She knows it's selfish to want both and only a very special person would let her have both.
- If I was worried she'd fall in love with him, I'd be terrified; I'm not worried about that at all. He's interesting, important, exciting, but not that kind of threat.
- The thing she has with him works, in large part, because it satisfies a need I have too. Deep down, psychologically, I want to submit, I want to be humiliated, I want to be emasculated. She knows it, but so does he.
- Feminization, submission, chastity...these are...well...just part of my core.
- He calls me Sara more and more...in texts with me, in conversation with her.
- Sometimes we go a week or more with no interaction with him...we all get busy...those are nice times for Emily and I to just be us...but we miss him.
- Yes, I typed that...sometimes I miss my wife's lover (his strength, masculinity, and power are as compelling to me as to her).
Posted by Saragirl at 6:54 AM
Posted by Saragirl at 6:36 AM
Posted by Saragirl at 6:35 AM
Posted by Saragirl at 6:32 AM