Friday, January 23, 2015

Matthew...

I feel bad, I should update more, but I'm busy at work, busy at home, busy finishing a story.

They're going out tonight, a simple date, dinner, drinks at his place after, more.

Something a million couple do every Friday night.

He asked me the other day, how I feel when she comes home after being with him, what words describe my feelings.

Jealous. Torn. Honored. Happy. Excited.

"Do you want her to stop," he asked.

"No," I said.

"Are you sure, Sara," he asked.

"Yes," I told him, part of me conflicted, as always, part of me certain.




5 comments:

  1. Lovely to get an update after so long Sara. Really understand your conflicted feelings.
    How often do they meet ??
    How does Emily feel about ongoing situation ?? Does it just fill a gap to have a real man occasionally ??Hope she is not getting attached.
    Is Sara ever going to be involved ??

    So many questions - sorry Sara. We are just interested and care.

    Love Tanya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the update. It's great to read and think over your posts.
    Love,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you gave the wrong answer to Matthews question Sara.
    You should have said "ask Emily". "If she is happy, so am I"

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the conflict we experience is at the core of what makes these relationships so exciting to us. If we were void of any inner conflict, it just wouldn't be the same.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, thank you so much for returning to this topic. I know that it's one that you're very conflicted over.

    Would I be accurate in saying that your mixed feelings about it are part of the reason you haven't mentioned it very often lately?

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete