Friday, July 17, 2015

Pictures or it didn't happen

"Oh. My. God!"

"I know."

"Amy, he...he's wearing panties!" She exclaimed, staring at the picture of her sister's boyfriend.

"I told you Jessica, didn't I? But you didn't believe it."

"But...but why," Amy giggled.

"I told him, if he's going to act like a girl, he's going to dress like a girl."

"Fuck, Jess, he...he's so small."

"Five inches. Hard. Two soft."

"You measure?"

"Yep," Jessica laughed.

"Well no wonder."

"That's not all of it, I told you, thirty seconds. Tops. Usually less."

"Fuck, Jess. Why do you stay with him?"

"Cause he's sweet, cause he's tender, and cause he knows he's never to be the only one to fuck me."








2 comments:

  1. I hope she eventually marries him. A good -- though one-sided -- relationship like this should be continued for years and years.

    ReplyDelete