Saturday, September 5, 2015

Wedding Ring


"You...you're not wearing your wedding rings," her husband said in his soft voice.

"Honey, I know you know what 'girls night out' really means, do we really have to go through the charade?"

"I...don't know what you mean," he said blushing.

"Well if you don't know what I mean, sweetie, I guess when I get home I'll be really quite when I get home so you don't have to wake up and beg me to lick my pussy."

"No," he protested much too vehemently.

"So you want me to wake you up when I get home?"

"Yes, please," he said.

"And you want to lick my pussy?"

He nodded, blushed. "Yes."

"So you know, then, 'girls night out' really means 'hot date with my boyfriend' right?"

"Yes," he said in barely a whisper.

3 comments:

  1. The penny is finally dropping for him, awwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the cuckolder perspective, I like it when the wives wear their wedding ring. It means that somewhere out there there's a cuckold waiting.

    Marc

    ReplyDelete