Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Arrest

"Who...who the hell are you?" I asked, stunned to see someone inside my house when I got home from work. "How the hell did you get in here?" In fact, I was so stunned, it barely registered that the woman standing in front of me was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen.


"Metropolitan police," she said, "and with a warrant for your arrest."

I looked at her, the uniform, the sexy uniform. "A...arrest? For...for what? Wait a minute, you're not really a cop...who put you up to this? Jason?"

"Oh, we're cops," a voice behind me said. I turned, saw a second beautiful woman behind me holding a night stick and a badge. A real badge.


"Now put your hands behind your back, faggot," the first one said.

For a moment I thought she said 'maggot' but realized she'd said 'faggot' instead. "You...you can't talk to me like that, I...I have rights," I said, dumbfounded.

"We'll talk to you however we want, faggot," the second said tapping her hand with the night stick. "Little faggots like you don't have rights."

"What...what the hell kind of cop are you? I...I didn't do anything."

"Really, faggot," the first said? "So you deny that on September 29, 2015 you sent a text message to an Jennifer Twain asking her out on a date?"

"Jennifer...what? No, what the hell does that have to do anything?"

"You don't deny it? You sent the text?"

"No...I mean, no I don't deny it, yes I sent the text, so what?"

The woman behind me moved quickly for a woman in heels, had my hands behind my back and cuffed before I realized what she was doing. "Hey, you can't do that," I yelped, "I...I didn't do anything."

"Really...Annabelle," the first officer said.

The blood in my veins suddenly went cold. "What...what did you call me?"

"Annabelle...that's your online name, isn't it? Your girl name?"

"I...what? No," I lied unconvincingly.

"You know sissies are prohibited from dating, faggot," the officer behind me said.

"And you know sissies are prohibited from ever putting their little penis inside a woman," the officer in front said, grabbing my crotch.

"I...I didn't...I wasn't going to...I...I just wanted to have a drink with her."

"I'm going to read you your lack of rights, statement, faggot. You don't have the right to remain silent, sissy. Everything will be used against you in a court of law. You don't have the right to an attorney present during any questioning or inspection."

"What...where are you taking me," I asked as they pushed me towards the door, "what are you doing?"

"You know the punishment, sissy, a first time offense is a mandatory six months in chastity."

"But...but I never...I never touched her."

"Faggot, that's a mandatory year. Unless you tried to put that little thing inside her, that's permanent chastity."

"Really," the other woman said, "when will you little sissy faggots ever learn, women want men, not sissies. Ever."

4 comments:

  1. Just a beautiful piece of flash fiction!

    xox

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your use of the word "faggot". Many, many of us love it when a woman calls us that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for the Best Dating Site? Join and find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to discover a amazing little secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete