Friday, October 2, 2015

Reality


"Let's be honest," my wife said, "at some point you realized 'girls night out' didn't mean I was just going to dinner with some of my girlfriends, right?"

"I...I never thought about it," I stammered, face red.

"I mean, the sexy clothes...the late nights...the funny taste when I got home and pulled your face between my legs...what did you think?"

"I...I don't know," I lied.

"You knew," she said, "you've known for months...since that night last October when I wore stockings."

"I...I thought..."

"You thought I fucked a guy," she said looking me right in the eye. "That's why you were so aggressive that night, that's why you spent hours licking me."

"M...Monica," I whispered.

"Do you want me to stay home tonight? Is that what you want?"

"Monica," I repeated.

"Or do you want me to go out and do what I do? Do you want me to go out and come home, late? Do you want to pretend you're asleep so I have to 'wake you up' and tell you to lick me?"

"Monica, please," I begged.

"I'm not lying anymore," she said. "If I go out, when I get home, I'm going to demand you lick me...and lick the mess he left for you. So...stay or go?"

I swallowed, caught, cornered. "What...what time will you be home?" I asked softly, weakly.

"Late," she smiled, "very late. Put I promise, no matter how late, I'll wake like I always do."

4 comments:

  1. Ah, the moment of confrontation and revelation. She should instruct him to be naked or maybe in panties when she returns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice !!

    I'm dreaming about it!

    please visit my blog!

    www.prazeresefantasias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she's waiting patiently for me to bring home some men from the bar to fuck her

    ReplyDelete