Thursday, June 30, 2016

Conversations


"How long has it been now, Sara?"

"A...a little over a year."

"Fourteen months and four days, I believe, hasn't it? Since you've been inside me?"

"Y...yes, Ma'am."

"And you've been unlocked for what?"

"I...I don't know..."

"Ten minutes a month times fourteen months...that's one hundred and forty minutes? A bit over two hours?"

I swallowed. "Y...yes..."

"Do you miss it? Being inside me?"

"S...some."

"Some?"

"Lots."

"I know. But it's important, to all of us, isn't it? It's like...become a thing."

"Yes."

"I like our thing, Sara."



7 comments:

  1. Is it now a permanent thing that you won't be allowed inside her?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. She drives a hard bargain. Well not exactly hard.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv this post, Sara. I have been in chastity for over ten years. Have been cucked for over seven years and not allowed in since then. My wife loves to remind me by having conversations like this in front of her lover and my Master.

    ReplyDelete
  4. la mia padrona parla poco con me la capisco bene dagli sguardi intensi...con me sa essere severa e poi dolcissima e mi riempie di grandi regali a cui io non dico mai di no pur di vederla godere !!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  5. We regularly observe this sexy posting before sleeping and get sexual satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your charming body with my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ass is so gorgeous; I wish to bang it baby.

    ReplyDelete