Monday, June 27, 2016

One reason I lick Emily's pussy clean



From The Alpha Bull:
You only eat something when you view it as clean, safe, and pleasing. Anything you eat is, by definition, something you want, and the definition of wealth is “something people want”.
Welcoming an Alpha male’s semen into your mouth and body is an extreme expression of deference and value. By eating my cum, a beta male is demonstrating to himself and to others that my cum has great value, it is clean, and it is pleasing.
Eating my cum out of his wife’s pussy has the added effect of offering her physical pleasure, without a chance for his genetic material to move on, since it is my cum, not his, that leaks from her.
Eating my cum, as opposed to letting it go to waste, is a great way for the beta male to show his wife that my reproductive capacity is valuable to both him and her, and since he hasn’t cum in her (and no longer wants to) his masculinity is taking a knee, respectfully bowing out of the genetic race.

5 comments:

  1. a me è sempre piaciuto leccare tutto dalle belle sorche ai bei piselli carnosi...se ho la fortuna di incontrare una belle figa che desidera la mia lingua io piccola trav femminuccia son contentissima adoro i sapori della femmina miscelati con quello dei maschi e poi ingoio ormoni femminili che ho la convinsione che mi rendano più bella !!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this idea 100%. When I clean my wife after one of her boyfriends has fucked her, I am saying to each of them that I approve of their coupling and want to show my appreciation by worshipping his seed inside of her pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We regularly observe this sexy posting before sleeping and get sexual satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your charming body with my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ass is so gorgeous; I wish to bang it baby.

    ReplyDelete