Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Threesome


He had begged his fiancee for almost a year to participate in a threesome and she finally agreed, so long as she got to pick who would join them.

"It...it can't be a stranger," he said, attaching one of his only two conditions.

"It's not a stranger," she promised, a twinkle in her eye.

He thought about her friends. "Not...not Monica," he said, the only friend of her who wasn't attractive even in the least.

"Not Monica," she promised again. "Anything else?"

"N...no,' he said, already picturing his fiancee kissing one of her girlfriends.

She kept her promises, too, and it was Michael, a guy she knew from work, a guy who he knew flirted with her, day in, day out.

"But...but..."

"He's not a stranger, is he?" she asked him.

"No, but..."

"And it's not Monica, is it?"

"No, but...but he's a man."

"He is, he's a man."

And a week later, licking her while Michael fucked her, he told himself one thing over and over.

It's not gay as long as my tongue doesn't touch his cock, he thought licking while they fucked.

It's not gay as long as it's not in my mouth, he thought when Michael's cock slipped out and his tongue touched it.

It's not gay as long as it's was just once, he thought when Michael's tried to thrust back into his wife and missed and the head of his cock ended up in his mouth.

It's not gay as long as it's covered with her juices, he thought when his wife pushed Michael's cock into his mouth and told him to taste her.

It's not gay as long as long as he doesn't cum, he thought when he found himself sucking cock for the first time.

It's not gay if I don't swallow, he thought when Michael erupted.

It's not gay if she asks me to, he thought when she told him not to spill a drop.


20 comments:

  1. ohh...sììì anche io non sono gay...ma sono una femminuccia, una sissy che adora essere e sentirsi femmina e adoro i cazzi tutti bagnati e pieni di umori vaginali quando mi finiscono in bocca e posso finalmente leccarli tutti...!! grazie baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like yours so beautiful Wet Pussy and wish to fuck it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet baby I have no words for your beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you so much, you are my dream girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We regularly observe this sexy posting before sleeping and get sexual satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like yours so beautiful Wet Pussy and wish to fuck it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you so much, you are my dream Person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so sweet baby I have no words for your beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We regularly observe this sexy posting before sleeping and get sexual satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really impressed by your all positions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to suck you boobs and your sexy nipples.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a real queen of my dreams babe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You so beautiful indeed, I would like to marry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your beauty is man killing, sexy super fucking babe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so sweet and your beauty is unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete