Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Next Level


"H...honey, we...you...you can't do that," my wife whispered when I got down on my knees, knowing what I wanted to do.

"Why...why not?" I asked, "you always like it when I do that after you've been out."

She swallowed, looked away. "I...I know," she said, "I...I do...you're so sweet and tender..."

"You said it makes you feel good after he...you know...after he's rough..."

"It...it does," she said.

"I...I look forward to it," I said, "I mean...it...it's how I...you know...participate...it's like our...our special intimate thing."

"Dammit," she said, not in anger, almost in guilt. "Honey, I...I'm not...I mean...I'm not...clean..."

I had the smile only a beta husband could ever have, the kind of smile a husband who willingly participates in his only cuckolding could have. "I always smell the rubber," I swallowed, "I...it's fine, your scent is stronger." I moved closer, licked my lips.

"Oh god," she whispered. "Sweetie, I'm not clean because...dammit...he...he didn't use a condom."

"He what???"

"I...he just...I...I was on my stomach...he was on top of me...and he just...he asked..." She swallowed, stopped.

"He asked what?"

"He asked if I was on the pill and...I nodded...confused...and he..."

"Amber..."

"He...he didn't stop."

"Amber," I said again, "he...he didn't..."

She nodded, looked down. "He came inside me, honey."

"Amber..."

"I...I'm sorry," she whispered.

I didn't talk again for an hour. Not because I was mad, but because I instantly pressed my face to her, licked her, over and over, until I was sure I'd gotten every drop.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, such a delicious story, with a happy ending for all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "licked her, over and over, until I was sure I'd gotten every drop"
    Like a good obedient Sissy Cuckold!!!!!
    Been there Sweetie
    Love It
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete