Friday, October 6, 2017

Careful what you wish for...




You think you'll be okay watching her suck a man's cock? That sitting in the corner watching your beautiful wife get on her knees and take him in her mouth will be erotic?

Be careful, dear, for you're going to be surprised.

Are you prepared to see how eager she is? 

Can you handle realizing that over the years when she told you she doesn't like doing that, she's been lying? 

Understand it isn't that she doesn't like sucking cock, it's that she doesn't like doing something like that to you?

Do you think it's going to be easy to compare? The few times she's done it to you, out of pity, were half-hearted, un-eager,  and came with a 'you'd better not cum in my mouth' warning. 

Trust me, when she does it to him, when she sucks a real man's cock, it will very, very different, it will be patently obvious she want to do it, loves doing it, and will all but beg him to cum on her face, in her mouth, anywhere, everywhere.

I know...I've been there...I know.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sara,

    I agree. It is too different from anything we might have imagined. The two things aren't comparable. My wife is in a different universe when she is pleasing a real man.

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete