Monday, October 16, 2017

Games


"Want to lick them, my pretty little husband?"

"I...you...you know I do."

"You may."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously, pet, you may lick them."

"N...now?"

"Now, but..."

"But what?"

"One rule."

"One...one rule?"

"Each lick is a week in chastity."

"Amber!"

"One lick, one week."

"That...that's not fair!"

"Just a lick, then...it's just a week. Maybe two, one on each side. Just two weeks."

Five minutes later, I'd earned myself 110 weeks in chastity and it was worth every bit.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Such a lovely gave, a perfect game, for a caged sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two tries and I still can't spell. LOL
    gave = game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely worth it!!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! But how unfair! For me it would be far more than 110 weeks... Far, FAR more!

    ReplyDelete