Wednesday, October 11, 2017

No matter what happens with Emily, Matthew, and I, no matter how long he's in our life, I'll always remember, never forget, always think about, three things.

The first time I saw Emily on her knees sucking his cock.


The first time I saw him spank her.


And the first time I saw him fuck her.

 

Each was a representation of his place, his dominant presence, and her acceptance of him in our marriage. Each reminds me of the phrase he uses, she uses, I use, too.

Her heart belongs to me; her body belongs to him.

The blow job was the first and most eye opening, seeing a woman who "didn't like that" kneel before him, take out his cock, and suck. There was a sparkle in her eyes, an eagerness, and the implicit setting of roles and expectations. He demanded things I only begged for, he received things I only dreamed of, and she saw him in a way she never could see me.

The spanking was the most shocking; seeing my prim and proper wife, the woman who wears dresses and skirts most days because that's what's feminine and traditional, seeing the woman who demands respect from her spouse and co-workers, from her family, seeing her standing there eyes down, knowing he wasn't pleased with her, seeing her willingly go across his lap. Seeing him raise her skirt, lower her panties, and spank her, warn her she'd best behave with him. And seeing her, at the end, thank him.

When I saw him fuck her, the fantasy clicked. He was totally unlike me, was something I could never become no matter how much I tried. Seeing him fuck her, seeing her reaction, I understood why she'd want this as much as me.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Seems to completely capture the essence of Sara and Emily's relationship with Matthew. Thanks for sharing all you have over the past several years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,

    What a lovely blog, with erotic and exciting images. Thankyou for sharing.

    Reading between the lines, with you and Emily planning on starting a family, I sense this relationship with Matthew may be nearing an end, or at least a break for a year or more.
    Am I right ?? These memories will, however, live on for all 3 of you.

    Love always

    Tanya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara,

    In your answer to one of Tanya's questions about a week ago, you alluded to your submissiveness towards Emily. Is this limited to the sexual aspect of your relationship or does it go further than that?

    In other words, do you and Emily enjoy an FLR (Female Led Relationship)?

    Regards,

    John

    ReplyDelete